Friday, 10 June 2016

#GDP039 Get Well Soon

Global Design Project #039 Get well soon card
http://www.global-design-project.com/2016/06/global-design-project-039-theme.html

This is my entry for this weeks Global Design Project, the theme was "Get well Soon", I'm still waiting on my new get well soup stamp from Stampin' Up (R) so I decided to go with the thinking of you stamp from the new Time of Year stamp set, I love that this is a nice big sentiment.  The butterflies are from Watercolour wings and are stamped in Wisteria Wonder, Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss and Marina mist, their gorgeous little bodies are in Basic gray.
I used the kiss technique to provide a lighter version on the second butterfly and used the stampin' write in basic gray to add a little bit of shading to my butterfly bodies.
Thank you for stopping by and having a look,
Regards, Sandra.

 
Supply List
Time Of Year Photopolymer Stamp Set
Watercolor Wings Photopolymer Stamp Set
Whisper White A4 Cardstock by Stampin' Up!
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
Basic Gray Archival Stampin’ Pad
Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Pad 
Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad 
Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad




3 comments:

  1. So sweet! What a great layout! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project theme challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brian! Very new to this, I hope to be able to play along more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email