Friday, 17 June 2016

#GDP040 Global Design Project 40 - Case the Designer, Shawn De Oliveira

It was such an inspiration to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) Shawns card, in fact I just didn't know when to stop!  
This is Shawns original card:


I've already shown you one card earlier but here are 3 (YES 3) more!  These ones are all quite similar just varying a little in colours and layouts etc.  They all use the Butterfly Basics Stamp set,Daffodil delight or Rose red cardstock and Ink and I've stamped out the flower using my Stampin' writes in Rose red, Mint Macaroon and Garden Green (I just used this in area's that I wanted to provide some extra Depth finally I added a watercolour wash in Daffodil delight to the background.





Product List

4 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous Sandra. I LOVE the colours you've used on these cards! Thanks so much for joining in with this week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess, I'm really loving clean bright colours at the moment and this combo just worked for me! Thanks so much for coming by and having a look!

      Delete
  2. So pretty, Sandra. I love your coloring style and I am so honored you took the time to play along with this Global Design Project challenge. I am in awe. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shawn, I really wanted the stamp to do the work on this card so kept the colouring to a minimum. Thanks for taking a look!

      Delete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest