Friday, 17 June 2016

Here For You

This is one of those cards you just can't buy and well lets face it there are times when someone you know just has a really bad time and you want to show them your love.

To create this card I inked up my Woodlands embossing folder with Baked brown sugar before I used by bigshot to emboss it. I then trimmed it down to 5"x5.5" so that I could stamp below it once it was attached to my card front.  My cute little skunk friend is made using the fox builder punch and the Foxy friends stamp set.  For the log I used Chocolate Chip stamped on Crumb cake, (doesn't that just sound delish).
Hope you enjoyed having a look!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email