Sunday, 31 July 2016

Blog Hop with Tami White



Today we are super lucky to be hopping with the amazing Tami White.   My card I decided to case was this cute little fox card.



I kept the main elements the same in this CASE with only a few small changes, that gorgeous greeting I used is from the new exclusive Thoughtful Branches stamp set, and I’m really loving this burlap ribbon.





Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to check out all the other awesome designers in this hop!  
Happy Creating!

Product List

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



21 comments:

  1. Great card Sandra! I love the Foxy Bundle - heheh love the cheeky fox on the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little fox, your card is totally adorbs!!!! Thanks so much!!
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card Sandra.....might have to go and play with my Foxy set now..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. Thank you for sahring

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the foxes. It is next on my wish list

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Sandra! A great CASE of Tami's card. And that sentiment pairs perfectly too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it Sandra! super dooper Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Sandra, love the changes you made xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card Sandra. Great CASE! ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great case. Your little foxes are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute. I love the burlap bow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The fox is too cute. Great case Sandra. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love how you have combined the fox with the dsp papers. Just so cute. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have made the Fox more adorable than I ever thought could be, in this creation of yours. I need to buy the DSP. How you stamped the fox inside as if he was photo bombing or taking a peep so see what is inside himself is perfect, sure put a smile on my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card Sandra. Can't wait for my Foxy bundle to arrive :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! Those sentiments are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this card & colour combo & the burlap ribbon is just a perfect little finishing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest