Sunday, 10 July 2016

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop - Special Guest Tracy May




So very excited to be doing another blog hop with the Crazy Crafters Team this time with special guest Tracy May, make sure you hop right around and check out all their blogs – these are really talented people!
Let me just tell you that this was REALLY hard, the challenge was to CASE one of Tracy Mays cards and it took me absolutely AGES to settle on one there are just soo many amazing designs so don’t forget to visit her over on http://bedlamandbutterflies.co.uk/
This is the card I eventually settled on CASING




And here is my version, 


I really liked Tracy’s embossed “bubbles” but didn’t have any kind of embossing folders that would work so I ended up going with a tone on tone stamped effect in pool party, I also used pool party in the background for the drinks only applied with the brayer so it just gives in that light washed look. 

To bling up the glasses I added some wink of Stella, and that amazing banner comes from Beautiful banners, I added a light wash across it in the same crushed curry to stop it coming too far into the foreground.



Thank you for taking a look, happy hopping around all the other Crazy Crafters!
Product List

13 comments:

  1. I love your card Sandra. The wink of stella really makes the glasses shimmer doesn't it! Great way to do the background too! I'm so happy to be hopping with you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bubbles in the background. It really ties the whole card together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you made your background, perfectly matches the theme of your card. Beautiful work Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card Love your bubbles looks awesome. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Love the wink of Stella & the softness of the crushed curry on the banner xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your card Sandra it is full of Fun and bubbles, makes me want to PARTY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Sandra! I love your improvisation with the background too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb card Sandra! I cant wait to order the banners stamp set - Love how you turned it and used it on its side!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute - I'm feeling thirsty now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card. Love the extra sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card! The tone on tone bubbles background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email