Friday, 1 July 2016

Global Design Project 042 #GDP042



Welcome, this is my entry to this week’s Global Design Project, (#GDP042), the challenge this week was to create a card based on the sketch by Teneale Williams.

http://www.global-design-project.com/2016/06/global-design-project-042-sketch.html



  I thought this one would be a good project to use some of the extra embossed paper that I made the other week. Technique Tuesday 002



http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/technique-tuesday-001.html


I used my 1 ¾” Circle punch to put a peek hole in it (don’t worry I’ve kept the extra piece, that little butterfly will find a place of his own later on!) the adorable little fairy is from Fairy celebration, I used my Stampin’ Writes to colour her and I didn’t stamp her wings.  For the wings I used the smallest butterfly from Papillion Potpourri stamped in rich razzleberry and punched out with the bitty butterfly punch, I made sure to not glue all of it down so I could use my bone folder to curl up the wings.  The sentiment is also from the fairy celebration stamp set stamped in Island indigo.
Next I used some dimensionals to raise the embossed layer away from the fairy and the smoky slate matting. 
And here is the finished result.


Thanks for having a look,
Happy Creating!

Product List

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Sandra! Thanks so much for sharing your talents and joining in with this week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Sandra. I just love that little fairy. So cute. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the background you've created for this sweet fairy. Thanks so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love creating my own background. Yours is great with the butterflies! Thank-you for playing along with the Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email