Saturday, 23 July 2016

Jar of Love - Fishy Friends



How cute is this set? If you’re into the rustic jar craze at the moment this set is for you! This set has everything in it, 3 jars, ribbons and twine, flowers and sentiments, fish and glow bugs! This really would be a great start up set; I have been itching to have a play with it since the annual catalogue came out so I was VERY excited to see it as this weeks challenge for #WWYS73









For these cute little goldfish I used the reverse stamping technique and the fine glue technique, and for the sentiment from the friendly wishes set I used the marker to stamp technique, I really like how the greeting comes alive when multiple colours are used, although this sentiment would also look great with the words in one colour and the embellishment in another, or part of it embosssed - hmmm looks like I'm off to have more of a play!
Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Creating!


Product List
Tangelo Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
Tangelo Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
[133646]

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



3 comments:

  1. I love this Sandra, I wasn't expecting the 2nd fish! sooo cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at WWYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea with the jar!! Thanks for playing along at WWYS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sandra. I love the cut out - too cute! Thanks for joining us at WWYS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email