Monday, 18 July 2016

Simple card using Butterfly Thinlits and DSP



Hi all, todays card was inspired by the Just add Ink 320 Sketch Challenge, the challenge this week was to create a card using the given design sketch as inspiration.



I decided to keep this one super simple, I have used some retired Designer Series Paper as the base then stamped and embossed the flower from the flourishing phrases stamp set in delightful Dijon, the real red butterfly was cut using the butterfly thinlits, the sentiment is from the flourishing phrases set also and I used my 1” circle punch to round the tag.

Thanks for looking, Happy Creating!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email