Sunday, 14 August 2016

Bloomin' Love - Jennifer Michalski CASE Blog Hop





Hi Everyone! Thank you for coming by and having a look at today’s creations! The crazy crafters were so very lucky to be able to do a blog hop with Jennifer Michalski today!  I’m sure you are going to find some AMAZING projects on this hop so make sure you scroll down and keep hopping onto the next person in line.
The card I choose to CASE today was this lovely “I love you” card, I really liked the cascading hearts from the sweet and sassy die cuts, if you don’t already have a set of these you need to get them, I mean everyone loves hearts don’t they? To go to Jennifers blog click here



Here are my creations, I really wanted to show that you don’t have to do a lot of stamping to create a card (or 5) just some designer paper, plain card stock and some dies, ok yeah I did do a little stamping! But it really is easy and the designer paper has the co-ordinating colours right there on the pack, so simple!

 
For these first three the layout has been kept quite similar to Jennifer’s, will I bit of experimentation with designer paper, ribbon, stamping and varying dimensional layering.





Just to mix it up a bit these last two use the bloomin’ hearts framelits, that floral heart is just soo pretty – it could make a card on its own.  





If you like these cards and would like to create your own the links to the product supplies are below. Don't forget to use this months host code 3DFAXY43 to earn rewards and free gifts.

Thanks for having a look and don’t forget to check out all the other amazing designers in this hop.  Happy Creating!   

Product List



http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



19 comments:

  1. Hey Sandra, Wow you have been busy and on a roll too. Your cards are awesome I like how you used the DSP on all the cards, but in different ways to make each card their own, love the colour combos too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your collection Sandra. Great use of DSP! #loveitchopit. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colour choices Sandra....just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra, all I can say is WOW! You definitely took these cards to another level of amazing. The colors are gorgeous! I am honored that your team chose to case my creations, thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Sandra, that colour selection is just stunning. Beautiful cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sandra! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! What a beautiful set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set Sandra - like many others I absolutely adore these colours I love the way you have just slightly changed each one to give it its own statement - great CASE xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely set of cards, they are just lovely. Angexo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous collection and combination with the dsp. Love the colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great set of cards. The colours go so well together

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous set of cards & the colours are so vibrant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Which one do I like the best? Don't know as I love them all! I don't have the big heart die but I do have the Sweet and Sassy dies. Who doesn't love a good heart die? They are all pretty. Thank YOU for casing Jennifer's work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful collection of cards you've made Sandra. I love them all and I love the colours you've used! The gorgeous framelit heart looks Devine being layered with other hearts. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great collection of cards Sandra. Love how they all have similar aspects but are all so different.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow. never thought of using those colours together but they look AMAZING! Love all of your cases

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest