Sunday, 28 August 2016

Falling Flowers - Wendy Cranford CASE blog hop




Hi Everyone! Thank you for coming by and having a look at today’s creations! The crazy crafters were so very lucky to be able to do a blog hop with Wendy Cranford today!  I’m sure you are going to find some AMAZING projects on this hop so make sure you scroll down and keep hopping onto the next person in line.
 
As always with these hops it was so hard to pick one card to case, the project I ended up choosing was this set of cards.  To check out more of Wendy's Work head on over to her blog.



Here are my creations, I love using the Stampin’ Up® inks for water colouring since the pigments are so strong it is easy to build up the colour quickly.


When water colouring on regular paper like this I really recommend doing small areas at a time and drying in between (sneaky trick: I often use my heat tool to speed the drying, just take it slow though so you don’t warp the paper)
For these first two I used the black archival ink for the outline to keep it similar to Wendy’s and used a number of colours to complete the design.



For these second two I used an InKspiration for the colour combo, I really like this limited palette and using the Chocolate Chip as the outline really softens the overall design.




When I do this style of card (large raised area) I really like to add stability so I use this packing material (I work in a retail store and it comes wrapped around hand washes etc. recycling is good for the environment and a bonus for Me!) and some tear and tape adhesive to keep it in place.



And if I have a large tag as well like in these cards I just use the next size down in the framelit and use it on that as well!  It does squash a little through the big shot but it pops back up ok.


The greetings all come from First Sight, I just think they are beautiful and elegant, it was nice to have a card they suited.

  If you would like to create your own the links to the product supplies are below. Don't forget to use this months’ host code 3DFAXY43 to earn rewards and free gifts.

Thanks for having a look and don’t forget to check out all the other amazing designers in this hop.  Happy Creating!   

Product List

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



22 comments:

  1. A lovely array of cards Sandra, loving all the colors. Angexo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set of cards Sandra and fantastic choice with your embossed sentiment looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful way to create a set of cards and great CASE on Wendy's work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Sandra. I love the copper embossed sentiments and the colours. So pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love the colours you have used, so pretty, beautiful cards Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandra, Your Cards look great, so fresh and crisp, I like that positive/negative spacing on Whisper White cards, I think it is the photographer thing coming out of me with this comment. Your heat embossing looks brilliant with the colours you picks for the flower for you to shade. Wonderful Job Sandra CASEing Wendy's Cards.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colouring- your cards look stunning Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such a gorgeous set of card & I really like the Choc Chip outlined ones, they are so soft & pretty. I think the pinks & brown go really well together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe how beautiful looks your watercolouring on regular card stock . TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, these look great. Love that you used Choc Chip instead of black

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love you've used chocolate chip instead of black. Great set of cards! Your colouring is gorgeous.☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! So pretty. You did a great job CASEing this card. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great color combination. Beautiful set of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards Sandra....the colouring is certainly popular.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards and fabulous case! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card. They remind me of those colour books. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely CASE. Great use of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful set of cards Sandra. Love how you've coloured them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email