Friday, 5 August 2016

Foxy Possum



Welcome to my post today! I’m so excited that this weeks What Will You Stamp #WWYS75 is all about foxy friends!



Since I just did a foxy the other day for My Tami White CASE I thought I would mix it up a little and break out a foxy friend, I had been experimenting with some de-bossing on my woodland embossing folder and thought it would be perfect for a pair of possums! 



To turn foxy into a possum I masked and double stamped his body to make him a bit wider, I used the super cute little mushroom stamp upside down to give him his pink little nose.  To get those big possum eyes I used the foot print stamp without the toes, with a big drop of fine tip glue to make them super shine and round with a drop of whisper white on top.



I thought giving some real whiskers would be fun and the metallic thread worked a treat!  I used punches to create the holes but the new layering circle dies could be a good option also. 

You can vote for this card over at Kylies blog highlight of the crazy crafters click here 

Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store.
Happy Creating!

Product List

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265


8 comments:

  1. What a cute possum! and, a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, looks so darn cute. Angexo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, these possums are just adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Everyone is making it so hard to vote! I love what you did. So adorable! I wasn't going to buy this bundle, you notice I said I wasn't? That's thanks to good people like you! Thank YOU for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww love these little guys, and all that detail too! Thanks for joining us at WWYS this week Sandara

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest