Friday, 19 August 2016

Helping Me Grow #GDP049





Hi Everyone! Thank you for coming by and having a look at today’s creations! My apologies, I have had the worst time photographing everything lately, it all seems to end up too bright or too dark!



The colours are inspired by this weeks Global Design Project colour challenge #GDP049




To create these I stamped the flowers and then clear embossed them, I then masked them and used my stampin’ spritzer to add the splatter background, when you use the spritzer you can bring it close for a dotty look like this or take it further away from the paper for a smoother effect.





If you like these cards please head over to Kylie Bertucci's blog and vote for it in the Crazy Crafters Weekly Highlights!

Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code 3DFAXY43 to earn rewards and free gifts.
Happy Creating!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



10 comments:

  1. I like both cards! They are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. The background effect looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are terrific, but I think I like the white flowers just a titch more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are gorgeous, colours are bright and happy. Saying Spring is nearly here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are gorgeous, colours are bright and happy. Saying Spring is nearly here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are gorgeous, colours are bright and happy. Saying Spring is nearly here

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delight your cards are. I really like the solid yellow flowers and I love the spritzed background! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these! I really like the spotty spritzed background & I can't choose a fave lol I keep swapping back & forth! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love the spritzed background, such bright happy cards, just beautiful Sandara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Cards Sandra. A great splash of color. Angexo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest