Monday, 1 August 2016

Thoughful Branches - Hydrangeas





Hello! How exciting is this new bundle from Stampin’ Up®? And exclusively available for August only? I’m glad I’ve already got my bundle it just has soo many uses! Today it is Hydrangeas! I mean aren’t these stunning? 
If you like this card you can vote for it over on the crazy crafters team highlights this week Vote Here
 

I put this card together with the colour inspiration from the #PPA311 colour challenge.



 I wanted to add extra depth and shadows so I used my daubers to sponge the colour onto the back die cuts to deepen their colour and then separated the two layers with dimensionals to provide a real 3d look.  To bring out the texture in the brick wall embossing folder I again used a dauber to lightly build colour.  I finished the flowers off with some pearl accents for a bit of bling.
 



This is my first ever shaker card and while this card didn’t quite come out the way I had seen it in my head and I had dramas galore I think that I eventually won the card battle still I think I will have to keep on playing with this bundle and see if I can make the card in my head!

Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00


And did you see this use of this bundle? Find it Here



This is a set you MUST have, but remember it won't be around long!

For more wonderful ideas on how to use this bundle be sure to hop right around all the Crazy Crafters blogs and get inspired! 




http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



19 comments:

  1. Sandra, the double layered hydrangeas are beautiful, great 3-D effect! Love the brick wall background too. Thanks for joining us this week for the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hydrangeas are beautiful with the sponging. I loved the winter holiday card as well. Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing your creativity with the Pals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love how you have showcased the tree Sandra. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME Sandra! You've certainly demonstrated how versatile this bundle is. I LOVE the bunny card. It's so adorable! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little critter in the woods. Really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Sandra. Love colours and the versatility. The rabbit in the forest is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww you took me back 30 years, we had bushes of these in our home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards, a lovely array of different cards and they are all so different. Well Done. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning!! I love the thinlets made into a hydrangea. I haven't done it yet, but definitely need to. Beautiful cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Both your cards are gorgeous! I love the white hydrangea with the pink & blue through it & the snowflakes are stunning on the window sheet with the "snow" in the backgound! Beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards absolutely beautiful. Thank you for playing PPA311 with the Pals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest