Sunday, 25 September 2016

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Paula Dobson





Hi Everyone! Thank you for coming by and having a look at today’s creations! The crazy crafters were so very lucky to be able to do a blog hop with Paula Dobson today!  I’m sure you are going to find some AMAZING projects on this hop so make sure you scroll down and keep hopping onto the next person in line.
As always with these hops it was so hard to pick one card to case, the project I ended up choosing was this lovely card featuring the colour resist technique – I have to admit I found this one quite challenging, but I think I got there in the end. To check out Paula's blog for more inspirational projects click here.



Here is my creation (I actually did it SIX times, but this is the one I liked, LOL!) I initially tried this on water colour paper and found the colour kept bleeding under the embossing, but had much better luck when I went back and checked Paula’s instructions and used shimmering white paper!



https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=142652&dbwsdemoid=4014265


Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code 6ZQ7C9D4 to earn rewards and free gifts.

Thanks for having a look and don’t forget to check out all the other amazing designers in this hop.  Happy Creating!   



Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265


17 comments:

  1. eeeeKKKK one of my favourite stamp sets!! love the colours - great case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Sandra...Love the strip of colour carried through to the inside xx
    I didn't have the issue of bleeding when I used the water colour paper hmmm. I didn't have shimmer white to use either so I guess I was just lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sandra really like your colour choice and yes I definitely have to get that set now....have been umming and aaahing about it....decision made

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! I love the colours and I'm so excited to see that stamp set in use!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done this is one of my fav. of the new stamp sets. So many ways to use it, you have done a great job. Angexo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very feminine Sandra .. Nice case thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty mix of colours & I love the white heat embossing xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and case. Love the colours and so glad the embossed resist turned out in the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and case. Love the colours and so glad the embossed resist turned out in the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome CASE Sandra. I really love your colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my, your card is lovely Sandra!! I adore your colour combination. Thank you for having me along on the team hop xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey it is a very special card. Great case!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool, love this technique xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adore your colour selection, just beautiful - lovely CASE

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I absolutely LOVE the colour combination. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest