Sunday, 23 October 2016

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Bibi Cameron






Hi Everyone! Thank you for coming by and having a look at today’s creations!
Today the Crazy Crafters are very lucky to be blog hopping with the amazing UK Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Bibi Cameron!  OMG, I am so excited, you are currently visiting my blog – Sandra Mastello in Australia and you will be visiting lots of different places in your hop today. There is a list at the end of the page which will help you to move along from blog to blog so you see can see all the amazing projects.
I must have spent hours at Bibi’s blog trying to work out which card I wanted to CASE, there is just so much inspiration there it is hard to tear yourself away, if you would like to have a look for yourself click here.
I eventually decided to have a go at CASEing this amazing CASE that Bibi did on a card by Shawn De Oliveira, Bibi’s card was so beautiful it was hard to make it my own and not just copy it outright!



I have made two slightly different versions for my case today, I really liked the way that Bibi used the same stamp multiple times and the gorgeous vellum butterfly so I knew those elements had to be in my cards, I also kept the pear pizzazz base card as it just worked.









The flowers are coloured using the blender pens (didn’t I tell you that I love, love, love using these), for the butterflies I decided to use the four colours I had used to colour to do a watercolour wash on the vellum I then cut two for each card and adhered them together before adding a generous coat of wink of stella.



http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=137154&dbwsdemoid=4014265


Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code KMZ2A3BC to earn rewards and free gifts.
Don’t forget there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration in this hop that you don't want to miss. Remember that currently you are at my blog Sandra Mastello, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.






Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$17.00

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



16 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! You have my vote! This is sunning gorgeous beautiful awesome and amazing! I love the butterfly! Heck I love all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those butterfly's are gorgeous! Stunning project Sandra, you rocked this CASE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Sandra.... I love that set.... and the butterfly.... WOW!! I will be trying that technique

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this stamp set Sandra and your colouring has bought it to life for me again. Those super sweet butterflies are gorgeous with the wink of stella setting them of beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely coloring just makes them look so real. Angexo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Love your butterflies. The colour they turn out on vellum is just beautiful. Also love your blending! The purple flowers look amazing! Great job with this collection of cards!😀😀😀😀

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love how you've coloured the flowers & the glitter butterflies! Heaven! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunner Sandra! You rocked the colouring with the blender pen gf! Just beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Sandra, what an amazing card and great CASE. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so pretty! The butterflies really look like they're just having a little rest on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. those vibrant violet flowers are sssstuning! striking ! wow! I love your card and how you have use the inspiration to to make your own creation. Thank you very much for sharing and your super kind words. x Bibi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those butterflies, that flower! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The colours on the butterflies are just lovely and the cards are just ever so sweet....Great job Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning cards Sandra. Love the colours on the flowers and butterflies. Amazing work with the blender pens. Fabulous case. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is my favorite set but I somehow find it challenging to use the set in a different way. Thank you for the great inspiration. I'll try coloring like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card Sandra!! Just amazing. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest