Sunday, 9 October 2016

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Julie Davidson





Hi Everyone! Thank you for coming by and having a look at today’s creations! The crazy crafters were so very lucky to be able to do a blog hop with Julie Davison today!  I’m sure you are going to find some AMAZING projects on this hop so make sure you scroll down and keep hopping onto the next person in line.
So I picked a pile of cards to case today but then thought I should just focus on one! LOL!  I settled on this lovely card using the bunch of bloom stamp set and punch.  To check out Julie's blog for yourself click here.



Here is my creation I just love how you can make your own 3d flowers with this bundle, it truly is amazing because no two creations look alike!


https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=141573&dbwsdemoid=4014265


Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code KMZ2A3BC to earn rewards and free gifts.

Thanks for having a look and don’t forget to check out all the other amazing designers in this hop.  

Product List

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



24 comments:

  1. SANDRA! WOW I love your CASE of Julie's card. You owned it! Stunning background too x TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Sandra....the colours you have chosen are just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I am amazed! Great effort and your card looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty & soft! Love the layering xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sandra. Love the colours and the dimension you have created with all those layers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sandra - love the background contrast so well with the flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color palette you chose! I haven't created much with this stamp set and I am inspired to get it back out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hopping with us Julie, it was an honour to CASE you!

      Delete
  8. Absolutely love making my own flowers, love your creations. Awesome Job. Angexo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card and do adore this bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandra, your card is gorgeous. I don't have this set either but after seeing what you've done with it I now want it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email