Saturday, 22 October 2016

Grateful Bunch - Daisy



Hi Everyone! Thank you for coming by and having a look at today’s card inspired by this weeks’ Global Design Project #GDP058 to check out all the other inspirational works click here.



For todays’ sketch challenge I wanted to use some designer paper for that background area and the neutrals designer paper is perfect to create a background that doesn’t overwhelm.






The Stampin’ Up!® Stamp set I used today is Grateful bunch it is wonderful as the 3 smaller flowers co-ordinate with the blossom bunch punch to make it quick and easy to add dimension, I also really LOVE that little piece of lace, great for accents.

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=140691&dbwsdemoid=4014265


Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code KMZ2A3BC to earn rewards and free gifts.




Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$17.00

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



8 comments:

  1. Sandra, this is such a lovely card. I love your interpretation of this weeks sketch challenge using this stamp set! Thanks so much for playing at Global Design Project with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra I just adore these turtles. Gorgeous colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra I just adore your turtles, gorgeous colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - I like the colouring of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sandra! I love the pairing of yellows and oranges with the chocolate background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a balanced card- I love the colour combo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this card Sandra, awesome colors you have used and I love the layout especially. Awesome Job. Angexoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how these little yellow flowers pop on the black & white background! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest