Saturday, 1 October 2016

World Card Making Day




Welcome to our World Card Making Day Blog Hop using current Stampin' Up!® Products. This is such a fantastic way to celebrate this event with lots of amazing inspiration for you. You are currently visiting my blog – Sandra Mastello in Australia and you will be visiting lots of different places in your hop today. There is a list at the end of the page which will help you to move along from blog to blog so you see 20 (or more) amazing projects all up.


Today I thought it would be a great day to use my Water colour wishes all inclusive kit.  This is a great kit for both inexperienced and experienced stampers alike, it contains everything you need except glue and has a great guide on how to assemble each card so even if you have never stamped before in a short time you can have 20 lovely cards.




The kit comes with these 12 great sentiments which you can use over and over, for my cards I have mostly used the thank you since I did this kit when I got home from our holiday yesterday and I want to send thank you’s to the wonderful places we visited.  I also cut the “huge”  off the congrats sentiment so that I could use it with my other sentiments.

http://bit.ly/2cH2UJg

Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code KMZ2A3BC to earn rewards and free gifts.

Thanks for visiting my blog today, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don't want to miss. Remember that currently you are at my blog Sandra Mastello, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.






Buy Watercolor Wishes Kit Now $61.00
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



9 comments:

  1. I love what you have done with this set Sandra. These sets make card making so easy for those with time constraints who still love to create. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kits are just awesome and you have done an amazing job with this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy World Card Making Day Sandra. The Watercolor Wishes Kit is so great isn't it?! I'm so glad you highlighted it in the hop today. Perfect for WCMD! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you took this opportunity to share this lovely kit! Your cards turned out beautifully! Hope you had a great world card making day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great job of showcasing this set. Well done. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this kit, it is so much fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had this kit for ages without opening it. I will need to do so quite quickly now. This is too pretty not too Greets, Natalie - Het Knutsellab

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects Sandra - love the collection of flowers on your case and the kits are THE BOMB!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest