Sunday, 13 November 2016

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Amy Koenders



Hi Everyone! Thank you for coming by and having a look at today’s creations!
Today the Crazy Crafters are very lucky to be blog hopping with the amazing American Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Amy Koenders!  OMG, I am so excited, you are currently visiting my blog – Sandra Mastello in Australia and you will be visiting lots of different places in your hop today. There is a list at the end of the page which will help you to move along from blog to blog so you see can see all the amazing projects.
Amy’s Blog is just amazing if you would like to have a look for yourself click here.
I eventually decided to have a go at CASEing this beautiful vintage leaves card, I’ve had this set for a while and never found the right thing to do with it so Amy’s card was much needed inspiration!




Since we don’t really celebrate fall here in Australia I wanted to put an Aussie twist on it, and this longer leaf reminded me of the colourful gum leaves my almost 4 year old is always finding for me.




For the sentiment I used the sunshine wishes die set, I cut 3 of the sunshine out of rich razzleberry and layered them for a little more depth.



Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code EP6ERARU to earn rewards and free gifts.
Don’t forget there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration in this hop that you don't want to miss. Remember that currently you are at my blog Sandra Mastello, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.







Product List

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



16 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the colors that you used and your angled sentiment and twine is perfect. Thanks for hopping with me today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sandra....the sunshine really pops with those colours...great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sandra! Love it! You have done an amazing card. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colour combo on Kraft & the added Gold Twine! Amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card and your thinking (your Aussie spin is awesome!) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandra, I am not sure why .... But I get the feel that you really enjoy nature! :) Love your CASE and how you have made it your own xx Your colours are divine too btw

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favorites of Amy's cards and I love your take on it. Your leaves are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Sandra, I was about to case this card too. Love the leaves and colours and love what you have created. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Sandra! Love how you have stamped the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Sandra. Love the delicate overlapping of leaves. The colours you used are gorgeous together and I also love that you embossed the sentiment. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW that is absolutely stunning with the gorgeous colours and the gold thread. Beautiful beautiful card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing card Sandra. Love the falling leaves look. Plus the added bling with the gold twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Love this, love the stamping in different colours of the leaves.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email