Tuesday, 22 November 2016

Love, International Visual Blog hop




Hi Everyone! Thank you for coming by and having a look at today’s cards, inspired by our international blog hop theme 
Love!!




Instead of wasting the relieve when I did my die cuts I decided to make another card out of it using the blooms and wishes Designer paper








Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code EP6ERARU to earn rewards and free gifts.

Subscribe to my newsletter to recieve a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.
Don’t forget there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration in this hop that you don't want to miss. Remember that currently you are at my blog Sandra Mastello, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.




http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265

Product List

9 comments:

  1. Love your card and those gorgeous little flowers Sandra. The repeat stamping of the gorgeous heart is done to perfection also. Would love to know what punch or die you used to create them Sandra. I have to do a card with peonies soon and these remind me of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim, Sorry I was really pushing to get this one up and missed my supply list! I used the flowers in the Bloomin' Hearts Thinlits each cut 3 times. Thank you for your lovely words!

      Delete
  2. Impressive use of this fussy die (that I love!). Especially liked the flower details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two-fers! Love the layered cutouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very much like the pretty little flowers and I love the way you used your "offcuts"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I love the 3D flowers - really sets it all off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning cards, Sandra! The flowers on the blooming heart really do look like they're blooming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little flowers are just divine!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest