Friday, 16 December 2016

Festive Flower Builder Card



Hi Everyone! Thank you for coming by and having a look at today’s creation!
This gorgeous Christmas Card was inspired by #GDP066  sketch Challenge and #CTC Christmas card challenge.





I honestly LOVE how this turned out!  I used the festive flower builder to cut out the pointsettia flowers from white vellum.
(If you are making this yourself remember you need to cut the whole punch twice, then two more medium leaves and four more large leaves)


I used my bone folder to add some viens to the leaves, I then squeezed out some of my clear wink of stella onto a clear block and using my dauber I mixed cherry cobbler with it and sponged onto the leaves.


The center of the flower was done with crushed curry with gold wink of stella over the top and a gold metallic star enamel to finish it off.


I decided to use the sparkle embossing folder to add some texture to the background and used the same cherry cobbler dauber lightly over the raised areas.
The sentiment comes from the Christmas pines stamp set and was cut out with the new stitched framelits dies.  Finally it was attached with some gold bakers twine and mounted on  cherry cobbler base. 

Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code M9MPMDMC to earn rewards and free gifts.

Subscribe to my newsletter to recieve a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.


Product List

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love your glittery poinsettia! Thanks for entering your card into Case This Card this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Sandra. A beautiful take on this weeks sketch and that poinsettia to to die for. Thanks for the sharing the how-to, what a great result though!
    Thanks so much for playing along again this week to the Global Design Project. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful technique on the poinsettia. It looks like candy to me. Thanks for sharing with us at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of messy fun creating this beautiful Poinsettia! I love the addition of the subtle shimmer. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the effect of the sponged ink and Wink of Stella - looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest