Sunday, 8 January 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Sandi MacIver




Hi Everyone! Thank you for coming by and having a look at today’s creations, Let me tell you this has been a crazy week for me, rather than January being a time to catch up with everything which is what I am used to, it has been a week so busy and filled with an emotional rollercoaster!
 Sale-abration started on January 4th and this is the best time of the year to be a customer or a demo!  I had a little health scare that sent me from work to the emergency department on Thursday and on Friday I was informed I no longer had a job, this is both a very sad and exciting time for me, after 12 years at the one work place I am leaving behind co-workers who have become friends who have become family, but I have to admit I never would have walked out the door by myself but I now find myself with the time I really need to grow my Stampin’ Up!® business.  I hope your New Year shows as much promise as mine does, please show your support below!
Today the Crazy Crafters are very lucky to be blog hopping with the amazing Canadian Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Sandi MacIver!  OMG, I am so excited, you are currently visiting my blog – Sandra Mastello in Australia and you will be visiting lots of different places in your hop today. There is a list at the end of the page which will help you to move along from blog to blog so you see can see all the amazing projects.
I choose to CASE this beautiful watercolour resist technique card by Sandi.  Isn’t it gorgeous?
Here is what I eventually came up with, I actually made 8 cards today I glad I finally came up with one I was happy with, LOL!  I even photographed step by step techniques, but that was on a completely different version! Unfortunately the gold embossing doesn't show up well in my photo, but I used it for both the greeting and the dots (It looks much better in person) to do the dots I just used the back of a paintbrush in the versamark (I'm sure I would have a dot stamp but this seemed much faster than finding it, he he he)

Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Remember use this months’ host code UFV9W4WX when you purchase to earn rewards and free gifts.

And just a quick reminder that it is Sale-a-bration, so if that wish list of yours is over $169 then contact me to find out how you can get over $200 worth of products for free! 


Subscribe to my newsletter to recieve a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.
Don’t forget there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration in this hop that you don't want to miss. Remember that currently you are at my blog Sandra Mastello, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.







If you have enjoyed hopping with the Crazy Crafters then check out this AMAZING tutorial bundle! Full photographic instructions for 21 beautiful handmade cards (in cms & inches) from 20 wonderful Crafters plus me lol! Get your hands on this terrific deal today for just $25!! Order yours here http://bit.ly/CrazyCraftersTutorialBundle


Product List

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



29 comments:

  1. Love the colours Sandra and the technique is awesome too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the watercolouring, love the ombre effect, love it all..... well done Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colouring of this card. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big week for you Sandra! Great watercolouring and resist technique. Lots of luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Sandra :) as for everything else rise to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovey card Sandra. Your colour choices are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours you chose for your card Sandra, it turned out beautifully, and welcome to the world of Full Time STampin Up Demonstratorship, you will do awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, love how you've matched your sponging on the front with the stamping on the inside xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome CASE Sandra. Love the colours you've used. Sorry to hear about everything else - good luck with your new endeavour.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Sandra! I'm so impressed by your beautiful card but also by your positive approach to the challenges you have experienced. You are such a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the technique you have used here - best of luck with everything too...

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the watercolour selection you have used Sandra - stunning. Sorry to here your news, just remember, things happen for a reason (even if at the time you have no idea why), move forward and great things will happen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Sandra! Boy what a roller coaster ride for you. I'm sure all will work out well for you. Amazing that you made 8 cards! Hope we get to see the rest too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a chance - the rest of the cards are in the box of shame, lol!

      Delete
  14. Love how you have made this set stand out Sandra, it's a lovely layout. Angexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest