Sunday, 22 January 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop With Valerie Moody





Hi Blog hoppers! Thank you for coming by and having a look at what I have made today!
Today the Crazy Crafters are very lucky to be blog hopping with the amazing UK Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Valerie Moody! (View her blog hereWow what an honour!  You are currently visiting my blog – Sandra Mastello in Australia and you will be visiting lots of different places in your hop today. There is a list at the end of the page which will help you to move along from blog to blog so you see can see all the amazing projects.
Now you are going to think that I am absolutely crazy when I tell you that while I was perusing Valerie’s blog I got so excited when I found this card to CASE because it gave me a great reason to #loveitchopit I like to have the challenge to find a way to use some DSP, it makes me so sad to see it hiding away unloved!
These are my bright and bold versions, no way will they get missed!  This was also the first time I got to use my Mixed Borders stamp set, I just love how well these fit together (although I think I should have slanted my greeting the other way, whoops!) 



Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code UFV9W4WX to earn Purple dollars that you can redeem with me.  Subscribe to my newsletter to recieve a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.
Don’t forget there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration in this hop that you don't want to miss, currently you are at my blog Sandra Mastello, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.



Product List

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265

12 comments:

  1. Great Cards Sandra I don't think I've yet chopped up Festive Birthday I think it might be time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea with the weaving Sandra....great way to use up some scraps...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to use this gorgeous DSP. #loveitchopit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this thatched idea! What a great way to use up all those strips left over from 6x6 DSP lol I think I can see a bunch of these being made up soon! Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite DSP!! Awesome case Sandra, I nearly nearly choose the same Val card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree what a great way to use the DSP and scraps, makes an interesting centerpiece. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great bright, cheery card Sandra! And a very creative way to use up DSP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great way to use your DSP very original. Angex

    ReplyDelete
  9. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.frTue Jan 24, 02:15:00 am

    GOOOOD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards Sandra, love the bright colours and what a perfect way to use DSP.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest