Sunday, 19 February 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog hop with Georgia Giguere




Hi Blog hoppers! Thank you for coming by and having a look at what I have made today!

Today the Crazy Crafters are very lucky to be blog hopping with the amazing Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Georgia Giguere!  Georgia ranked 65 in the Global 100 for 2015-2016. Wow! Go Georgia! 

You are currently visiting my blog – Sandra Mastello in Australia and you will be visiting lots of different places in your hop today. There is a list at the end of the page which will help you to move along from blog to blog so you see can see all the amazing projects.

While perusing Georgia’s blog I came across these great Sunflowers and knew that was what I had to do!




I didn’t have most of the items that Georgia used but I was determined that there had to be a way I could make something similar.  And here is my completed project!




The petals are cut from daffodil delight card stock (121680) using the leaflet framelits (138283), and scored and curled with a Stampin bone folder (102300).
The center is created by layering circles of chocolate chip card stock (108599) cut with the scalloped layering circles framelits (141705) and embossed with the softly falling embossing folder (139672) then using my dauber (133773) and early espresso classic ink pad (126974) I emphasized the raised areas and edges.
(Dauber labeling file available in my download store here.)
To create the stem and back of the flower I used garden green card stock (108605) I partially cut the large scalloped circle die (141705) to hold the back of the flowers and used the circle die (from the same set) and leaf die from the leaflet framelits (138283) to cut the leaves.
If you would like to purchase the full printable tutorial for $2.99 please click here.


I can't wait for these ones in my yard to flower, this one already stands a foot taller than me! (And if your wondering what the vine is growing up it that would be my bean crop.)
Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.

Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code 6F69XEK7 to earn Purple dollars that you can redeem with me.

Keep on hopping for so many amazing ideas and inspiration in this hop that you don't want to miss. You are at my blog, Sandra Mastello, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.
 




http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sandra! So bright and cheery. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sun flowers!! I grew them a few years ago- they are amazing flowers!!! I LOVE the pic of yours- and your hand made one too! well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Petra, aren't sunflowers just amazing!

      Delete
  3. What a lovely sunflower. Great CASE Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome idea Sandra.....I just adore Sunflowers and this looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dimension you've created!! Sunflowers always make you feel happy, one of my fave flowers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nadi, sunflowers are a happy flower aren't they?

      Delete
  6. Amazing! I love the detail in the centre. It would of taken ages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this - great detail and a lot of work must have gone into this Sandra - wonderful case xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Sandra! sunflowers are so beautiful and you have really captured that in your stunning case

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gun and wonderful sunflower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very clever Sandra! Love the layers in the centre and the way you have made the petals too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email