Tuesday, 28 February 2017

Weather Together CASEing Bibi Cameron

Good Morning!

Today’s card is inspired by the #Tgifc96 designer spotlight challenge.  This one is a little sad, the amazing UK designer Bibi Cameron has decided to move on from Stampin’ Up! and the design team wanted to honour her one more time.

As always it is so hard to CASE Bibi, her work is just so amazing I want to copy it without any changes! I ended up choosing this one from when Bibi hopped with us Crazy Crafters (for that post click here)

While I was looking at this amazing card and the stamp set, Weather Together (141543), the umbrella’s kind of looked like half a beach ball to me, so that’s what I decided to go with.

 

I inked the stamp with Basic Black archival ink (140931) making sure to only ink the areas I needed, then I did the same again turning the stamp upside down for the other half of the ball, this is super easy to do since they are photopolymer and you can see through them.  To fill the gaps where the two sides didn’t quite fit I used my Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (100082).

I absolutely adored Bibi’s colouring so I decided to keep the water colouring in the same colours, Real red (126949) Crushed Curry (131173) Bermuda Bay (131171), for the base card stock I went with the Bermuda bay (131286) as well.

Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code 6F69XEK7 to earn rewards and free gifts.
And if you have more than $169 worth of products on your wish list consider joining my team, there is no obligation to do parties, do what suits you. As a member of my team you not only get one on one support from me you also become one of the amazing Crazy Crafters! And now is THE best time to join!
https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265

Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.



Product List

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a creative use of the set! very fun! I love the color combo too - not something I'd normally choose, but I like the original card too that you used as inspiration! Glad you could join us at TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love the bright colors you used! Thank you for playing along at TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Sandra...what a bright, fun card...and your water coloring is top notch! Thanks for joining us for #tgif96!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! So very clever! Love how your beach ball card turned out! Amazing! Thanks for joining in with us this week over at TGIF! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Clever use of the umbrella too. Thanks for joining us at TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email