Sunday, 26 February 2017

Yummy in my tummy Hugs



Good Morning!

Today’s card was inspired by this weeks’ #CTC025 Inspiration Challenge, Children.

 

I thought this Yummy in my Tummy set was just the cutest when I saw him in our Occasions catalogue and just knew I had to get him for the boys (What? Okay so they might not get him till he retires but I might share!)

 

This is a super simple card to do it’s made with whisper white card stock (106550) I stamped the first creature in old olive (126953) masked him with a stick note, stamped the next one in rich razzleberry (126950) masked again and stamped the last one in melon mambo (126948), I then coloured all of them using my watercolour pencils (141709).

The greeting is Bermuda bay (131171) stamped over with versamark (102283) then heat and stick powder (100625) was added and heat set once it was nice and sticky I added some dazzling diamonds stampin’ glitter (133751) I also added the dazzling diamonds to the edge of the Bermuda bay card (131286) by running my snail adhesive (104332) along the edge before I added the top cardstock. But if you buy now you can get this awesome Glimmer paper FOR FREE! Just spend $90 and then select it, it's that simple!

Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code 6F69XEK7 to earn rewards and free gifts.
And if you have more than $169 worth of products on your wish list consider joining my team, there is no obligation to do parties, do what suits you.  And now is THE best time to join!



Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.


Product List

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



2 comments:

  1. Great card & wonderful combination of challenges! Thank you for entering Case This Card #CTC025! Congratulations on your win! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cute ... great colours ... Good luck... not that you need it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email