Wednesday, 22 March 2017

Aim for Alaska Blog Hop




Hi Blog hoppers! Thank you for coming by and having a look at what I have made today!
Today we have a very special hop for you, and all of us hopping today are Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators who are a part of a training group aimed at helping us achieve the yearly incentive trip which will be to – ALASKA!
So what better way to come together and support each other than to do a hop with the theme: Use Alaska as inspiration, this could be colours, the nature, the animals - whatever you want to take from Alaska.
I had two completely different ideas for this one (you might even say night and day) so I will go over them separately.  This first one uses lovely as a tree (127793) stamped in Smoky Slate (131179) for the very background line, I then used my Aqua Painters (103954) with the Smoky Slate, Wisteria Wonder (126985) and Calypso Coral to create the sky and snow. Next I stamped a closer tree line in Basic Gray (140932).  I also stamped the fox from The Wilderness Awaits set (139365) in the basic gray also, I edited his ears before fussy cutting him to make him more artic fox like. Finally I finished it off with some dazzling diamonds (133751) for snow and used basic gray cardstock (121689) as a backing.
For this next card I first stamped the ship from the Traveller stamp set (134513) and then masked it and my water line while I used the northern lights technique on the top of the card.  To create my “lights” I used cucumber crush (138324), Melon mambo (126948), Tempting Turquoise (126952) and Night of Navy (126970) I finished the sky with a splatter of Whisper White (101731).  I then used my dauber to build the water in Night of Navy.
Next I finished off the ship with a few extra shadows and some base colour in Elegant Eggplant (126969).  To finish the card I used the sentiment from the Places you’ll  go stamp set (141741) embossed with white embossing powder (109132).
I seriously bought this whole set just for that sentiment, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr Seuss and this has to be part of one of my favourite quotes ever!  Plus it just makes me think “Yes – look at all the places you can go with Stampin’ Up!”


And now is THE best time to join if you have more than $169 worth of products on your wish list, join my team there is no obligation to do parties, do what suits you.  And there is only one week left to get extra stamp sets absolutely FREE! Click here to join



Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code BNYJSE4G to earn Purple dollars that you can redeem with me.
Keep on hopping for so many amazing ideas and inspiration in this hop that you don't want to miss. You are at my blog, Sandra Mastello, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.



If your a Crazy Crafters fan then check out this AMAZING tutorial bundle! Full photographic instructions for 21 beautiful handmade cards (in cms & inches) from 20 wonderful Crafters plus me lol! Get your hands on this terrific deal today for just $25!! Order yours here http://bit.ly/CrazyCraftersTutorialBundle


Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.





http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



33 comments:

  1. Both cards are wonderful Sandra, but the Northern Lights are just stunning! Well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both your cards - they're gorgeous - Angela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Sandra! I love that sentiment too!! Thank you for sharing these gorgeous projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer, I'd love to see them for real!

      Delete
  5. WOW Sandra these are beautiful :) The night version is my favourite! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole, that's my favourite too!

      Delete
  6. O M G... Sandra - a cruise ship on the ocean at night gazing in orr at the northern lights.....what more could you want - these are stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW WOW WOW.... LOVE your second card the most!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Just WOW!!! Your ship card is ahhh-mazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Northern Lights card is amazaing. I've never seen that technique before! Can't wait to try it out. Love, love, love your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes try it! so much fun, Thanks for coming by and leaving a comment! xx

      Delete
  10. these cards are just beautiful Sandra.....really love the ship one.....great idea and colours

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! I love the way you have captured the northern lights. Simply perfect. that ship on the water adds such a realistic depth to the card. And I love love love the wolf. Super duper cards Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I freaking love both of these! they are so amazing! I especially love the beautiful depth in your northern lights card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 2 cards, Sandra! And both so gorgeous. The Northern Lights are picture postcard perfect! D xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love the northern lights with the ship!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Sandra, I love your cards. Amazing. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! I love your Northern Lights card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest