Saturday, 11 March 2017

Butterfly Basic for #SIP89


Good Morning!
Todays’ cards were inspired by the Stamp, Ink Paper challenge #SIP89
I only did two variations today, I started with a grayscale version because I liked the contrast in the sketch but then I thought it would be nice to see how it looked in complementary colours.
Both sets have obviously used the same stamp set Butterfly Basics (138816), whisper white cardstock (106549) and stitched framelits dies (145372) as well as watercolour pencils (141709).
The grayscale card uses Basic Gray (140932) Basic Black (140931) and Smoky Slate (131179) ink while the coloured version uses Crushed Curry (131173), So Saffron (126957), Elegant eggplant (126969) and Garden Green (126973)

Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code BNYJSE4G to earn rewards and free gifts.
And if you have more than $169 worth of products on your wish list consider joining my team, there is no obligation to do parties, do what suits you.  And now is THE best time to join!

If your a Crazy Crafters fan then check out this AMAZING tutorial bundle! Full photographic instructions for 21 beautiful handmade cards (in cms & inches) from 20 wonderful Crafters plus me lol! Get your hands on this terrific deal today for just $25!! Order yours here http://bit.ly/CrazyCraftersTutorialBundle


Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.



Product List

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards!! I love, love, love the grayscale version especially!! Thank you for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email