Sunday, 5 March 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Janneke de Jong




Hi Blog hoppers! Thank you for coming by and having a look at what I have made today!
Today the Crazy Crafters are very lucky to be blog hopping with the super amazing Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Janneke de Jong!  I mean if you aren’t familiar with her work, click here and get yourself familiar NOW! You will be so glad you did!  You are currently visiting my blog – Sandra Mastello in Australia and you will be visiting lots of different places in your hop today. There is a list at the end of the page which will help you to move along from blog to blog so you see can see all the amazing projects.
While drooling over Jannekes’ blog I found this beautiful card, I knew instantly that this was the one I had to CASE as one of my lovely customers, Lorraine, had asked me a couple of times to do a card with this closure, so I wanted to be able to both gift her with it and help her to make her own.
The biggest problem I had with this card was how to make something different! I just loved everything about this card and I usually struggle to do something so delicate. So I decided to keep the amazing colour scheme as well as this pretty fold, but in true fashion I had to play with the elements a little.

 All cards use the Flower shop stamp set (130942) and pansy punch (130698) although I did use a different stamp on each one. The ink colours used are Pink Pirouette (126956) Crumb cake (126975) and Sahara Sand (126976) the card stocks used are Crumb Cake (121685) Pink Pirouette (116203) and Kraft (133674) The butterflies were cut using the Elegant Butterfly (127526) and Bitty Butterfly (129406) punches.  



I finished it all off with a vellum (106584) overlay on the butterflies coated in a little wink of stella (141897) and some Rhinestones (119246). The closure was done with the scalloped tag topper punch (133324) and Burlap ribbon (141487) or the 3/8" metallic ribbon free with qualifying sale-a-bration order.



Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code BNYJSE4G to earn Purple dollars that you can redeem with me.
Keep on hopping for so many amazing ideas and inspiration in this hop that you don't want to miss. You are at my blog, Sandra Mastello, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.


Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.



<

12 comments:

  1. You chose a beautiful card to CASE and did a magnificent job of making it your own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The detail in your cards are amazing! Love those cute sweet butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, great colours.....great work Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. You chose a beautiful card to CASE. I love how you kept the fold but made the card shine with your design. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra, your cards are beauitiful...Janneke does delicate so very well and you have managed to change it up and keep the same elegance to the card as the original...well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Sandra. I just love the Wink of Stella / vellum overlay on the butterflies. Love the colours too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Sandra and great CASE

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH no now I want that stamp set too.. You are a bad influence on me .. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest