Sunday, 19 March 2017

Crazy Crafters with Rachel Tessman



Hi Blog hoppers! Thank you for coming by and having a look at what I have made today!

Today the Crazy Crafters are very lucky to be blog hopping with the amazing Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Rachel Tessman! Click here for her blog. Wow what an honour, Rachel was named as number 67 in the world for Stampin’ Up! Demostrators in 2016, I can’t wait to see what she will achieve this year!  You are currently visiting my blog – Sandra Mastello in Australia and you will be visiting lots of different places in your hop today. There is a list at the end of the page which will help you to move along from blog to blog so you see can see all the amazing projects.

I found this great layout to CASE (copy and selectively edit) on Rachel’s blog,




 I just love this whole suite of urban underground which is only available until the end of march, the co-ordination is just perfect, and such fun pieces!



Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code BNYJSE4G to earn rewards.

Keep on hopping for so many amazing ideas and inspiration in this hop that you don't want to miss. You are at my blog, Sandra Mastello, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.




If your a Crazy Crafters fan then check out this AMAZING tutorial bundle! Full photographic instructions for 21 beautiful handmade cards (in cms & inches) from 20 wonderful Crafters plus me lol! Get your hands on this terrific deal today for just $25!! Order yours here http://bit.ly/CrazyCraftersTutorialBundle


Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.



Product List

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



13 comments:

  1. What fabulous cards. I love all the silver embossing and texture you have added. Stunning! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Sandra! I especially like the top one; it looks like a masculine noticeboard. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Sandra...both awesome cards. You ahve managed to ame the hammer handle llok like wood :o how did you do that, I love it and I love the silver foilf hexagonals too. It's great how you have used the washi to frame you card fronts too. I am yet to use this set :o I must do it before they retire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of washi tape here, great one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two wonderful cards! Masculine, stylish .... you really nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this suite, too! Thanks for playing in the hop Sandra. Your cards are fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are great Sandra.....love your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this set for male cards - Sandra you really have nailed it!! I love how you have used the washi tape to 'frame' your design xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great masculine cards Sandra. I especially love the scattered nails in your top card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have done an amazing job with this one, I love your CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Washi Tape frames on the Cards.( I don't use my washi tape enough) Love the silver foil look so effective. great CASE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome "man" cards, love, love,love the silver foil embossing, tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest