Thursday, 2 March 2017

Flourishing Phrases CTC & GDP



Hi There! 
Today’s card is inspired by the CTC Colour Challenge and the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP076 Case the Designer, Kylie Bertucci.

So for those of you who were here yesterday will know, Kylie is my amazing upline, she is the top Stampin’ Up! demonstrator in Australia and number 8 in the world!  CASEing her is both an honour and a challenge!

And as I said yesterday I am forever running out of thank you cards for my customers so I have taken to making multiples every time I am creating, usually I like to mix up the colours or stamp sets and most of the time I only pick my favourite to blog so today I took the basics of yesterdays cards, but changed stamp set to Flourishing Phrases (141534)  and mixed up the colours to fit with Jessies’ Challenge, I don’t know about you but I think these have a totally different feel (Yesterdays post here)

These all use the same 3 ink colours Calypso Coral (126983) Pink Pirouette (126956) and Pear Pizzazz (131180) and a mix of the same cardstocks Kraft (133674), Whisper White (106549), Calypso Coral (124392) and Pear Pizzazz (131290)

 


Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code BNYJSE4G to earn rewards and free gifts.
And if you have more than $169 worth of products on your wish list consider joining my team, there is no obligation to do parties, do what suits you. As a member of my team you not only get one on one support from me you also become one of the amazing Crazy Crafters! And now is THE best time to join!
https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265

Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.



Product List

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265




2 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful Sandra!! I love having you part of the Crazy Crafters team - it really is an awesome group of wonderful people. Thank you for playing along with the Global Design Project this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra Thanks for sharing another beautiful set of cards and joining in at GDP. Your creations are a beautiful case of Kylies original!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email