Monday, 13 March 2017

Gift from the Garden #JAI350



Good Morning!
Today I’m bring you a card inspired by the Just Add Ink sketch challenge #JAI350
I really wanted to play with my Gift from the Garden stamp set again (139356) (see related posts here.) and I thought this sketch really lent itself to the idea of the pots sitting on the wall.
The pot plants were coloured using my Regal Stampin’ Write markers (131262) the wall was made using Smoky Slate cardstock (131291) dry embossed with the Brick Wall textured embossing folder (138288) then slightly heat embossed with clear embossing powder (109130) to provide some texture, I also used Smokey slate ink (131179) to emphasise the grooves. For the banner / sentiment I used Cajun Craze (121683), Garden Green (108605) and whisper white (106549) card stock, I used my perfect plum marker for the greeting.  The card base uses Perfect Plum cardstock (108615) to complete the card.
Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code BNYJSE4G to earn rewards and free gifts.
And if you have more than $169 worth of products on your wish list consider joining my team, there is no obligation to do parties, do what suits you.  And now is THE best time to join!


If your a Crazy Crafters fan then check out this AMAZING tutorial bundle! Full photographic instructions for 21 beautiful handmade cards (in cms & inches) from 20 wonderful Crafters plus me lol! Get your hands on this terrific deal today for just $25!! Order yours here http://bit.ly/CrazyCraftersTutorialBundle


Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.



Product List

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



8 comments:

  1. I think your pots on the garden wall is a fabulous way to have interpreted the sketch. You've done a fantastic job of texturing the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card. I really like your brick wall, it's cute a great take on this sketch. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the brick wall and planters. Great take on this sketch. pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty!! I love the little pots perched on the garden wall. What a fun take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a delightful card, Sandra! I love the textured wall, and your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic, Sandra! Your pots look so at home on top of your brick wall - and I love all the details you've added to make the bricks look so very realistic too! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your take on the sketch, Sandra. The 3 pots look great on the wall. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.
    Di :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the scene you created Sandra - the colouring is very delicate and realistic! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email