Sunday, 12 March 2017

Happy Birthday Keira!





Good Morning!


Todays’ card is for our adorable niece who is having her 3rd birthday today!  The cards were inspired by the Colour Inkspiration challenge on facebook #CI05.



I decided to go with the bugs for this one as our little Keira is a fun loving outdoorsy chic!  But I made sure to add lots of sparkle to match her personality!
I used four stamp sets to get what I wanted today, The happy birthday greeting comes from the Birthday Blast stamp set (142866), Keira is written using the Brushwork Alphabet (141772) the bugs are of course from the Beetles and Bugs Set (142980) and the inside greeting comes from the Balloon Adventures set (142823).


The ink colours are of course Sahara Sand (126976), Soft Sky (131181) and Blushing bride (131172) the card colours are Whisper White (106549) Soft Sky (131292) and Sahara Sand (121695) I also used my versamark (102283) and gold embossing powder (109129) on the greeting and clear embossing powder (109130) on the ants.  I finished off the bling with some Clear wink of stella (141897).

Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code BNYJSE4G to earn rewards and free gifts.
And if you have more than $169 worth of products on your wish list consider joining my team, there is no obligation to do parties, do what suits you.  And now is THE best time to join!


If your a Crazy Crafters fan then check out this AMAZING tutorial bundle! Full photographic instructions for 21 beautiful handmade cards (in cms & inches) from 20 wonderful Crafters plus me lol! Get your hands on this terrific deal today for just $25!! Order yours here http://bit.ly/CrazyCraftersTutorialBundle


Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.





http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email