Friday, 3 March 2017

Petite Petals Pomander



Hi Blog Visitor!

Today’s card is inspired by the #Sip88 Challenge Anything but a card.  Well I LOVE card making but challenges like this make my heart beat a little faster, but I just didn’t have enough time to make all the things that jumped into my head!

 I have been playing with the idea of a pomander for a while using the petite petals stamp set (133155) and punch (133322) and of course I had to play with different stamps from the set and different colours Marina Mist (126962) Rose Red (126954) and Perfect Plum (126963) – Will I ever learn? LOL! 

 


Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code BNYJSE4G to earn rewards and free gifts.
And if you have more than $169 worth of products on your wish list consider joining my team, there is no obligation to do parties, do what suits you. As a member of my team you not only get one on one support from me you also become one of the amazing Crazy Crafters! And now is THE best time to join!
https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265


Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.



Product List

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



8 comments:

  1. Wonderful. What a brilliant idea. Thank you Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable Sandra. Perfect little pots and perfect for this week's challenge. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Sandra, what a beautiful project you have created for our challenge this week! Love that you also featured it in different colors to appeal to everyone's eye! So happy you joined Stamp, Ink, Paper this week! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.frSat Mar 04, 04:27:00 am

    J AIME TROP TROP TROP %%%%

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra your pomanders are gorgeous!! Love them in all the colors you choose. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandra, your flower pots are just beautiful! Best of all, they never need watering and will never die! That's a big plus for someone like me that has a brown thumb and kills all plants! lol Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THese are SO cute....what a sweet idea, a great project for a club! I have a lot of these little pots, I might have to try one of these myself! Thanks for sharing this at SIP this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email