Saturday, 22 April 2017

Delightful Daisies

Hi!
Thank you for having a look at today's creation! This is day 7 of my farewell mourning to the products retiring on June 1st (or sooner if supplies run out) Click here to subscribe for your copy of the Annual Catalogue due to be released in June. (Subscribers will receive the catalogue mid May)
Today’s card is inspired by the Facebook Colour Challenge Inkspiration #07


So even though we said farewell to Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe yesterday, check out this challenge to see why you have to stock up on these colours!
I also had to say a sad goodbye to the woodgrain embossing folder (127821), this is one of my favourite embossing folders and this is my favourite way to use it!  I have inked the raised areas of the folder using my Stampin' Write Markers (138333) in Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron and then embossed on Tip Top Taupe Cardstock (138343) these pretty Lace Doilies (142793) are also saying goodbye (actually every thing in the falling in love suite from the occasions catalogue is going they are all so pretty, there is no way the supply will last till May 31st!)
 You might be wondering which stamp set this is?  Well it's another little sneak peek from the new catalogue, its called Daisy Delight and has a co-ordinating punch (I LOVE punches, this is the first year I have ever let any go, and that was because my drawers couldn't hold the weight any longer!) 
So this seems like it would be a good time to show you the projects we made at Onstage Sydney, since one of them used the daisy Suite. (OH MY the paper is gorgeous!) and the display boards for these items plus a few other samples we got to see on the day, there is still so much I want to show you I can't fit it on one (or ten) blog posts (so join before November and come with me to the next one!!

 

The thinlits in this one cut out both the stamped images and the images in the paper, how awesome is that!


How seriously cute is this little crate, perfect for mini notecards!






 hanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code YNTS2XUH to earn a Free tag a bag Accessory Kit or Purple Dollars.
https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=30100&dbwsdemoid=4014265


















If your a Crazy Crafters fan then check out this AMAZING tutorial bundle! Full photographic instructions for 21 beautiful handmade cards (in cms and inches) from 20 wonderful Crafters plus me lol! Get your hands on this terrific deal today for just $25!! Order yours here http://bit.ly/CrazyCraftersTutorialBundle


Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.





https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/




1 comment:

  1. WOW Sandra...I love this daisy set...Sad about the retiring products yes but WOW all those gorgeous incoming sets have set my mind on fire :D
    Love what you did for CI07, all the texture really helps to make it pop xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest