Friday, 21 April 2017

Grungy Grateful bunch for #SIP95

Hi!
Thank you for having a look at today's creation! This is day 6 of my farewell mourning to the products retiring on June 1st (or sooner if supplies run out) Click here to subscribe for your copy of the Annual Catalogue due to be released in June. (Subscribers will receive the catalogue mid May) Don't forget to check for your confirmation email, if you don't confirm I don't know you have signed up. xx
Today’s card is inspired by the sketch Challenge over at Stamp Ink Paper #SIP95


I decided to use this sketch to say farewell to two very well loved stamp sets and some 2015-2017 In Colours.
I combined Gorgeous Grunge (130517), a long term favourite with Grateful bunch (140691) so very sorry to see both of these go. :(
For this first card I used a palette of Sweet Sugarplum (141395) and Wisteria Wonder (126985) with the departing Tip Top Taupe (138325) and Mint Macaron (138326)






After I did this one I thought it would be fun to try a tonal card using Sweet Sugarplum and three of the new In colours coming out for 2017-2019 Berry Burst, Fresh Fig and Powder Pink, I also thought it would be fun to do a stamped off back ground on the inside to write over, and here is the results.





Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code YNTS2XUH to earn a Free tag a bag Accessory Kit or Purple Dollars.
https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=30100&dbwsdemoid=4014265









Product List

If your a Crazy Crafters fan then check out this AMAZING tutorial bundle! Full photographic instructions for 21 beautiful handmade cards (in cms and inches) from 20 wonderful Crafters plus me lol! Get your hands on this terrific deal today for just $25!! Order yours here http://bit.ly/CrazyCraftersTutorialBundle


Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.





https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/




3 comments:

  1. Wow love your cards Sandra. The combination of stamps is gorgeous and I really like both colour combinations. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sandra! I love the background you created. I agree with you and am very sad to see Gorgeous Grunge retiring. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Sandra! I love both color combinations. Your background is just awesome combining those awesome stamp sets. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email