Wednesday, 24 May 2017

Aim for Alaska Blog Hop No. 2

Hi!
Thank you for having a look at today's creation! Today I am hopping with the Aim for Alaska Training group, (A training group run by Kylie Bertucci to help demonstrators from around the world in increasing their Stampin' Up!® business)
This group is just amazing, apart from the wonderful training that we are provided and the wonderful guest speakers who share how they have found success there is a great community of demos who support each other every day!

 If you want the sign up link for the Aim for Alaska Program this is it http://craftykylie.us1.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=9d286cf4d21b3bfa38a8549e5&id=5fa0b73efc
You are currently visiting my blog – Sandra Mastello in Australia and you will be visiting lots of different places in your hop today. There is a list at the end of the page which will help you to move along.
Today our theme is sneak peek of the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue, for this theme I chose to use the new Fabulous Flamingo Stamp set.

I'm really pleased with how this turned out - I'm not normally a fan of flamingos (A bit too pink for me I think, LOL!)  but I received this stamp set at onstage and then I recently went to do swaps with a whole pile of demo's as the team leader for my group I wanted to use a set most of them wouldn't have since they hadn't been able to make onstage, and thus this card was born!

Thanks for dropping by, keep on hopping for so many amazing ideas and inspiration in this hop that you don't want to miss. You are at my blog, Sandra Mastello, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.

Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code DDBMXARX to earn a Free 6X6" sample pack of the 2017-2018 designer Series Paper or Purple Dollars.




Product List




https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/




18 comments:

  1. For a gal who doesn't like flamingos, it doesn't show! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the colours you have chosen AND the softness of your card....You did amazing work.
    BUT......I feel the same way about flamingos as you but probably worse hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha ha, good to hear I'm not the only one who's not a flamingo fan - Mr 5 loves this set though, he raided my onstage bag as soon as I got home, I heard a squeal of "flamingo's" as he ran down the hall to start stamping!

      Delete
  3. This is great, your watercolouring brushstrokes match the brushstrokes in the flamingos & I love all the colours shimmering in the water xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sandra, you've done a wonderful job with the flamingos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scene that you have created Sandra....great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Your colors are so fun. Great scenic card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card - the flamingos are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic background adding real depth! Love the contrast in your color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card and colour combo Sandra, TFS. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email