Saturday, 27 May 2017

Birthday Blooms for #GDP088

Hi!
Thank you for having a look at today's creation!
Today’s card is inspired by the CASE Challenge over at The Global Design Project

Global Design Project 088 | Case the Designer

 I loved this clean and simple card by Shawn, I decided not to use this stamp or die set in my CASE as I just couldn't think of a way to pay homage to this card without copying it exactly so I instead used the inspiration with the Birthday Blooms set.

 I used the stained glass technique for the flower, I heat embossed the front in gold, and then used my inks and Stampin' write markers on the back of the vellum.

I also heat embossed the sentiment in gold to tie in with the flower, I left the card stock colours the same, Whisper White and Crumb Cake.

Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code DDBMXARX to earn a Free 6X6" sample pack of the 2017-2018 designer Series Paper or Purple Dollars.



Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00



https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/




3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Sandra! A wonderful CASE of Shawns card. You have made it your own with your sweet stained glass techique . Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! Don't forget to pin your project to the GDP pinterest board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have used the Birthday Blooms Sandra, just beautiful. Well Done. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stained glass technique Sandra witht he vellum. Your card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email