Thursday, 25 May 2017

Ink & Inspiration May Blog Hop

Welcome to the first Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop. You are currently visiting Sandra Mastello from Australia. I hope you enjoy my project/cards showcasing my favourite products which are carrying over into the new Annual Catalogue. 
When I first saw this theme I was so excited, I thought "Wow, what a great theme, and how easy will this be?"  and then it came time to create so I pulled out all of my products carrying over and spent FOREVER trying to work out which one was my favourite! I mean it was like picking a favourite child!  I just love so many I ended up deciding to use Artistically Awesome, it definitely is one of my favourites (but I still Love the rest of you, LOL!)


  I did two very slightly different versions today, one on Whisper White Card with a Tranquil Tide matting and one on Crumb Cake.  They both use the same colour combinations of Island Indigo, Tranquil Tide, Rose Red and Whisper White.  The pictures don't really show it but I also used Wink of Stella Clear on the dragonfly wings.




I hope the projects you've seen here on my blog today have inspired you and brightened your day. You are currently visiting Sandra Mastello. Please see the list below and hop through all of the people on the list to see all our projects. You don't want to miss any!

Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code DDBMXARX to earn a Free 6X6" sample pack of the 2017-2018 designer Series Paper or Purple Dollars.


Product List









https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/




8 comments:

  1. Stunning cards, Sandra! I can't even decide which one I love more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with the first Ink & Inspirations Blog Hop, so happy to have you on the team! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is beautiful, as usual Sandra! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are gorgeous Sandra, I love that stamp set and am so glad it's staying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful. Thank you for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards and colours - love them both! Great to be on the team with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards ;O) So happy this set is staying ..
    So happy to be on the team with you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great cards. I love the color scheme. I don't have that set, but your cards are enticing me to take a second look at it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest