Monday, 15 May 2017

Stampin Dreams Blog Hop 15 May

Hi!
Thank you for having a look at today's creation! I am so excited to be involved in the very first Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop!  I'm sure that there will be lots to come.  You are at my blog, Sandra Mastello, at the bottom of this post you will find the line up - make sure you hop all the way around - there are some super creative people here!
Our theme today is Retiring products :(  If you have been to my blog in the last month you will know that there are a lot of favourites to say good bye to!  
Today I have a different twist on the curly keepsake box I recently showcased as the fairy house, but it's become a teapot! I've used the Papillon Potpourri and the Thankful life stamp sets to decorate these ones (I'll be doing a few more for my Biggest Morning Tea cancer fundraiser)  Aren't they cute? 



Now I have to say, all did not go smoothly for me on this one, my original teapots got mysteriously destroyed before I could photograph them, here is one of the suspects getting in a selfie with the new teapots!
If you would like to make your own little teapots the handle is 2cm wide and 10.5cm long, scored 1cm from each end and I have a free pdf template of the spout here. Thank you for having a look today, you are at My blog, Sandra Mastello, so just click the next name in line to continue hopping around.  xx


Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code DDBMXARX to earn a Free Gift or Purple Dollars.
Product List
Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.





https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/




32 comments:

  1. Are willing to share your pattern for the spout? I love this little teapot. I love the flowers you stamped on them too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Gloria! I've just made a pdf of them, I'll update my original post here is the link http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page_20.html#!/Teapot-Spouts/p/84569514/category=22349632 and the handle is 2cm wide and 10.5cm long, scored 1cm from each end. Happy Creating!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for sharing! I'm making some of these as shower favors for a bridal shower. Again, Thank you for sharing.

      Delete
  2. Very creative, Sandra! Love the teapots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your teapots are really nifty! Love 'em! Such a unique & brilliant idea that you pulled off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sandra they are too cute.....I am going to have to case these I think.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki! Go right ahead and CASE they are a lot of fun!

      Delete
  5. OMG - those little teapots are amazing!!! You are soooo clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how perfect The Thankful Life stamp set is for your teapots! Good luck with your fundraiser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara! Yes I hope we do well for the cancer council!

      Delete
  7. OMG these are just too adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a great idea, they are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fantastic Sandra! A thinlit I never purchased but thought about numerous times. So cute and great to give as a little gift xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim! I only just got this thinlit a month or so ago, it had been on the thinking pile for ages, now I can't put it down!

      Delete
  10. Adorable Sandra! I particularly like the blue and white one. Better keep that little suspect away from your real china too I reckon! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gail! And yes a very good idea to keep the real china away from my suspect!

      Delete
  11. I love the teapots, adorable and decorative for a tea party...I need to get mine out and make one NOW!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! Do it! They are so much fun, plus you can hide a little something inside!

      Delete
  12. How cute are these teapots & I love the Thankful Life stamp in Navy! Wow! Thank you for playing along with the first Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessie! And Thank you for having me along on this hop! xx

      Delete
  13. Such a lovely tea pot! You are so talented Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant, Sandra! I love your teapots.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bonjour, j'adore ces petites théières, j'aimerai bien les faire pour l'anniversaire d'une amie qui collectionne les théières, mais le PDF pour voir le bec ne s'ouvre pas, comment je pourrai obtenir le tuto, merci d'avance

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for sharing your PDF and lovely Curvy Keepsake teapots. They're gorgeous. I have a strawberry and cream tea craft for Wimbledon (tennis)and going to use the new RMHC set Sharing Sweet Thoughts. Also hope to get some made for Macmillan Cancer charity stall next Saturday and Sunday. Thanks again x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest