Saturday, 6 May 2017

Tuscan Vineyard for #GDP085

Hi!
Thank you for having a look at today's creation!
Today’s card is inspired by the sketch Challenge over at the Global Design Project #GDP085


Now to be honest these have not been my favourite colours - I will miss Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron, but the others not so much, but that being said I resisted the urge to do a tone on tone Mint Macaron card today, since well whats the point of a challenge unless you push yourself!
I used the Tuscan Vineyard stampset today, and used the retiring colours to water colour it, I have to admit I was suprised with the results!



Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code DDBMXARX to earn a Free 6X6" Sample pack of the new 2017-2018 Designer Series Papers or Purple Dollars.
https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=30100&dbwsdemoid=4014265









If your a Crazy Crafters fan then check out this AMAZING tutorial bundle! Full photographic instructions for 21 beautiful handmade cards (in cms and inches) from 20 wonderful Crafters plus me lol! Get your hands on this terrific deal today for just $25!! Order yours here http://bit.ly/CrazyCraftersTutorialBundle


Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.





https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/




2 comments:

  1. A piece of art, Sandra. Your project takes us to the vineyards of Tuscany with your beautiful colouring and layout. Thankyou for playing along to the Global Design Project Challenge, and make sure you pin your project on our GDP Pinterest board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I would love to be able to pin it but I have been removed from the GDP board if I could be re-added that would be wonderful, Thank you. SandraMastello@gmail.com

      Delete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest