Sunday, 18 June 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Jeanette Egemann


Hi!
Thank you for having a look at today's creation! Today’s the Crazy Crafters are honoured to have the very AMAZING Jeanette Egemann,  named No 15 in the World for Stampin' Up!s top 100 demonstrators.
To be quite honest I didn't think I was going to make this hop, if you are anything like me (and most crafters I know) as much as we love what we do it is only one part of our lives and sometimes, most regrettably, it comes second seat and that has been the case for me for the last couple of weeks, but I really didn't want to miss out on hopping with Jeanette so even though I knew I had a birthday to attend that night (that I didn't have a card for) and a pile of thank you cards to make for customers I decided to find one of Jeanette's lovely cards to CASE and this is what I decided on.

I really loved the layout of this card and the use of the repeating pattern and balancing white space, now the stamp set that Jeanette used on her card has retired long ago, but it did remind me of the patterning in the new Graceful Garden Stamp set, so I decided to switch stamp sets and colours but keep the same rough layout.

And as I said before I am needing a heap of cards at the moment so I let Jeanette's inspiration run a bit further and used the whole Petal Garden Suite.  One of the many things I love about Stampin' Up! is the product co-ordination, this suite is the perfect example of that, I grabbed the Stamp set, Embossing Folder, designer paper, matching card stock, gold embossing powder and the Petal Garden Memories and More card pack and went to town.




  I love how the memories and more and the co-ordination can quickly and easily provide an array of different projects - I haven't even finished yet!  I also thought you might like to see all the cards in the pack, feel free to pin this graphic as a guide.

That's all from me today, if you haven't already seen all the other amazing designers in today's hop you can click on the links below, you are currently at my blog, Sandra Mastello.  Bye!


Product List
Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code to earn a free hostess set.









If your a Crazy Crafters fan then check out this AMAZING tutorial bundle! Full photographic instructions for 21 beautiful handmade cards (in cms and inches) from 20 wonderful Crafters plus me lol! Get your hands on this terrific deal today for just $25!! Order yours here http://bit.ly/CrazyCraftersTutorialBundle


Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.





https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/




19 comments:

  1. Amazing Sandra. So many beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Sandra, when you said you went to town you weren't kidding! That's SOME busy guuurl! I love each one! Fabulous effort and wonderful use of the memories and more pack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I love your card! Thanks for caseing me!
    You were very busy! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanette! It was wonderful to hop with and CASE you!

      Delete
  4. Lovely cards Sandra....great case

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the textured backgrounds. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an absolutely gorgeous collection of cards!! You have done a splendid job of them all! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Sandra, you've been busy! What a beautiful collection of cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest