Thursday, 22 June 2017

Ink & inspiration 22 June Blog Hop - Masculine

Hi!
Thank you for having a look at today's creation! Today is the second Ink & Inspiration Blog hop and our theme today is Masculine cards, make sure you hop all the way around to get some awesome inspiration from all the team!
If you are familiar with me you will know I REALLY love to have versatility in my stamp sets so for today's challenge I decided to take a couple of sets that are usually used in feminine cards and see what I could do, and this is what I came up with.

I decided to stamp the door from the In this world stamp set onto both the base card stock and onto the wood textures designer paper, I then trimmed it up and adhered it to cover the base image, I used Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Ink for the Background texture stamp from the Hello Friend stamp set and I also silver heat embossed the Hello from the same set, I finished it all off with some Silver and Black card. 
 I hope the project you've seen here on my blog today has inspired you and brightened your day. You are currently visiting Sandra Mastello in Australia, please see the list below and hop through all of the people on the list to see all our projects. You don't want to miss any!


Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code to earn Free rewards from me. xx

Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.


Product List




https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/




15 comments:

  1. Great use of the stamps! I would not have thought to use these to make a masculine card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that trellis on a masculine card! and your colour combination is great, love it xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Stephanie. Surprisingly amazing with the stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you have stamped on the wood texture paper, fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Stephanie! I would not have thought of these stamps for masculine cards. It's making me rethink some of my stamps. Brilliant stamping the door on both the wood paper and the white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, sorry, I meant Sandra! I just woke up and my brain is not fully functional!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card looks amazing Sandra, love how you stamped the door on the wood! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Working in sparkle but not overdoing it is not easy. Well done, Sandra!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email