Sunday, 16 July 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Jay Soriano



Hi!
Thank you for having a look at today's creation!  Today’s the Crazy Crafters are hopping with the AMAZING Jay Soriano.  Jay is a supporting demonstrator in the UK and his work his simply stunning - if you aren't already familiar with Barry and Jay check out their blog Mitosu (make sure you have a cuppa handy, it's impossible to leave once you start browsing!) 
So of course todays theme is to CASE (Copy and Selectively Edit) a project of Jays' I chose this stunning creation.

I absolutely love everything about this card, so the only thing I have changed for my CASE is the stamp set since the one Jay used has now retired I was curious to see if I could re-create this card with a current set - the closest I came was the Blooms and Wishes set.
 


Thanks for having a look keep on hopping around to check out all the other wonderful projects we have for you today!

Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code E9JMG7KA to earn a Free Hostess stamp set when you Spend over $75.

Product List

Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.





https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/




19 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sandra! This was the card I originally chose to CASE but I just couldn't do it justice and had to admit defeat lol. You, however,have done a great job of it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie! I have to admit that Jay really did all the work though, I just kind of copied!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous Sandra, fantastic CASE. My fav is the one with the Rose Red background, it really pops

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Sandra. This looks amazing! The blooms and bliss stamp set work so well with this design. Love the water splotches in the background of your second card! perfedct addition. This design would look just as lovely in hues of blue or purple, almost any monotone type colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike Kim, I want to try this card in a few more colours!

      Delete
  4. Lovely card Sandra, love the colors and the layout of your card. You have done a awesome job. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards as always Sandra ! Love your work !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl, you are so sweet! xx

      Delete
  6. WOW WOW OH WOW Sandra you nailed it. Your card is stunning. I love your work. I can see this card in many colours. I would love to CASe your card but I don't think I could do it justice. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine! I think I might try some other colours, would love to see them if you have a go too! xx

      Delete
  7. I just saw Christine's comment above and had to laugh because it says exactly what I was thinking! WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! Your cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous!!!! I love the 'sun rays' on the card, the stamps and sentiments you've used are so pretty - I can't believe I don't own them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful, both cards are gorgeous and love this technique. Great Case. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your sponging is beautiful Sandra. I also love how you changed the look of this stamp set by adding the outline on the flowers. I had to double check our set as I did not recognise it at first. Great job! ~ Jay

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great CASE Sandra. Love how you've re-created Jay's card using a completely different set. So beautiful and perfect sponging :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest