Sunday, 30 July 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Susan Wong

Hi!
Thank you for having a look at today's creation!
Today the Crazy Crafters are very privilaged to be CASEing (CASE - Copy And Selectively Edit) and hopping with the incredibly talented Susan Wong!
If you would like to check out all of Susan's amazing work for yourself Here is her blog - http://stampingsusan.blogspot.com.au/
 

As hard as it was to choose a card from Susan's blog to CASE I decided on these cards here using the now retired Project Life cards and the Flourishing Phrases bundle.

For my cards today I decided to use the new Colour Theory Memories and More range and items from the Matching Suite, Such as the Colourful Seasons Bundle and the Colour Theory Paper stack. 


I really love how quick and easy it is to make a stack of cards using the memories and more range - if you would like some more ideas on using them CLICK HERE  If you are looking for ideas on how to store your memories and more check out this post.
That's all from me today, make sure you keep hoppin' all the way around you don't want to miss any of these amazing projects, You are currently at Sandra Mastello, so hop on over and see what Kylie has to offer.

Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code E9JMG7KA to earn a Free Hostess stamp set when you Spend over $75.




https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/




17 comments:

  1. Your cards are gorgeous, Sandra! And I thank you for also reminding me that I should do something with the cards that I've got sitting on my desk! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! I think Memories and More is really becoming the top products in my go to list!

      Delete
  2. You are using these Memories and more card packs just gloriously Sandra. Your cards are always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! I am loving how easy they are to use!

      Delete
  3. love that you always make a bundle of cards ... they are lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb! I need to make a bundle when I create because I'm always giving them away, LOL!

      Delete
  4. You kinda sorta... HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK! Card Packs on greeting cards is def one of my favourite go-to things. #nailedit

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful collection of cards Sandra. I really should check out the Memories and More card packs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous collection of cards. Love the variety and may need this lovely pack after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful, colourful cards, Sandra. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards Sandra...the colours are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your creations & groupings xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow X12!!! There are so great love the M& M card packs

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely collection of cards!! Really love the winter ones & the spring blossoms! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest