Sunday, 9 July 2017

ESAD Blog Hop - Favourites from the 2017/18 Annual Stampin' Up! catalogue

Hi!
Thank you for having a look at today's creation!  Today’s card is inspired by our favourites From the 2017/2018 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue. Now first things first What is ESAD?
Now let me tell you Lou Kitzelman did not choose an easy theme this time!  My stamps (and other crafting supplies) are a little bit like my babies, some days I like some a little more than others and some days we just can't seem to get along, but I don't choose favourites! LOL! 
That being said my cards today were born out the creative chaos that was my desk, I was in the midst of making class cards (CASED from Kylie Bertucci with her permission - so part of this card might seem familiar), starting on customer cards (using the great new Angel policy set - Crafting forever) and unpacking my latest order next thing this was my customer appreciation card.

And while this card certainly has some of the products I am most enjoying from the Stampin' Up! annual catalogue I thought I might add an other one and change it up a bit with the Color Theory Designer Paper Stack, I just love how these papers can quickly and easily make a whole set of cards, hope all my customers are ready for some bright fun cards!






Thanks for having a look, make sure you keep on hoping around and catch all the Amazing projects on offer today, next up is the amazing Lou Kitzelman
https://withabowontopbylou.blogspot.com.au/2017/07/esad-blog-hop-favourites-from-201718-annual-stampin-up-catalogue.html


Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code E9JMG7KA to earn a Free Hostess stamp set when you Spend over $75.

Product List

Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.





https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/




31 comments:

  1. Great combination of the Oh So Eclectic framelits and crafting Together stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite die of all time! You have showed it off and the DSP so well. Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosalie! I am loving this die soooo much this is just the start!

      Delete
  3. Love everything about these cards, they are using my favourite die <3
    Thanks for sharing Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love all the colours and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suoer cool cards Sandra, and awesome fussy cutting! I have this set and am yet to play with it lol. You have inspired me to get cracking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you've used this set ! Thanks for the inspiration Sandra !

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your cards are wonderful Sandra but I have a favourite! Your first one I love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these cards, that Color Theory paper is just so much fun, and I love how the die really lets you see it well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I never thought I would like bright paper so much, but I do!

      Delete
  9. I've been doing a lot with the Color Theory papers and the Crafting Forever stamp set lately too, definitely favourites! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is definitely hard to pick a favourite! And it's just as hard to pick a favourite colour combo from what you have made! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love seeing all the different colour combinations. These are really lovely thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of your cards equally Sandra! Sorry to make you play favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards Sandra but I'm with Megan. I love the first one

    ReplyDelete
  14. My wishlist is taking a beating after seeing your post, a few products here that have been on my "maybe" list, you have showcased them so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all your cards Sandra and this stampset is on my wishlist.Wish I had a fairy godmother to give me all these stampsets!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email