Thursday, 27 July 2017

Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop - Watercolour

Hi!
Thank you for having a look at today's creation! I love hopping with the Ink & Inspiration Team and I cannot wait to see what they have for us today!
The theme we are all showcasing today is Watercolour - and I must say I do love this theme, I could have done a hundred cards all different with this theme, but life only gave me enough time for one!

What I really love about water colouring is the translucency and the ability to build colours, plus you can be messy or precise! I hope the projects you've seen here on my blog today have inspired you and brightened your day. You are currently visiting Sandra Mastello. Please see the list below and hop through all of the people on the list to see all our projects. You don't want to miss any!



Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to support me and purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code E9JMG7KA to earn a Free Hostess stamp set when you Spend over $75.


Product List




https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/




8 comments:

  1. Wow! I don't have enough patience for this, beautiful job! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I don't have the patience for this! You've done a great job xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous! I love colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring as always, Sandra! I love seeing your projects. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sandra - great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email