Wednesday, 12 July 2017

Kylie's International Blog Highlight July 2017




Hi!
Thank you for having a look at today's creation!
Today’s card is inspired by Kylie Bertucci's International Stampin' Up Blog Highlights.  
The theme for this months highlights is Thailand as that is where Stampin' Up! are taking all this years incentive trip earners.  How amazing is that!
For my Thai inspiration I focused on the orchid, Thailand is so well known for their orchids that that airline uses it as their emblem.

So of course this gave me a great opportunity to use my new Climbing Orchid bundle, I just love this set and it is going to be used a lot this year I think.   I decided to take some inspiration from the airlines colours as well and stuck to using Elegant eggplant, Sweet Sugarplum, Berry Burst, Crushed Curry and Gold.  Hope you like it!


If you like my card today Please vote for it over HERE


Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code E9JMG7KA to earn a Free Hostess stamp set when you Spend over $75.
Product List


Have you ever wanted craft things for free? Now is the time! Stampin' Up!® have increased their joining offer for this month only, Pay $169 and choose $235 worth of product YOU WANT plus get a business kit AND an essentials kit FREE! No further obligation! Join Now


Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.





https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/




15 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Sandra. The orchids are so pretty, but I really love the background, you have picked up all the colours from the Hostie's uniforms and tied them together perfectly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Sandra I love this orchid set your card is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just georgeous Sandra, I wasn't a fan of this orchid but you have made me put it back on my wish list. Beautiful Card. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the orchids and colours you have used, I am sure tropical flowers look like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Sandra! I love the background you've created to showcase your gorgeous opulent orchids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!!!! I want to know how yo made your background? I love, LOVE, this card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gloria! The background is a water colour wash done on dry card. xx

      Delete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest