Saturday, 29 July 2017

Memories and More Storage Boxes


Happy Saturday!! Thank you for having a look at today's creation!  Today’s I was inspired to do a little organising!
I LOVE my Memories and More cards, but I like to spread out a little (read as cause a creative whirlwind) when I am creating and I found I was just having a fun time trying to keep all my cards together.
So my solution was to get a full sized empty wood mount case open it an have all my cards in there, that way when I spread them out they are still contained, and it's perfect to store them in also! 






Click here to get your free case inserts.
Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code E9JMG7KA to earn a Free Hostess stamp set when you Spend over $75.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email