Friday, 28 July 2017

Petal Garden Thank you Cards using Memories and More

Happy Friday Everyone!
Thank you for having a look at today's creation! I have really fallen behind with challenges lately, but that is because I have been super busy with other areas of my business, but that doesn't mean I haven't been creating!  So I thought I would just pop on and show you a few more cards I made with the Petal Garden suite and Memories and more cards, I just love that I can give all my customers beautiful matching cards but that each and everyone of them is unique!




Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to support me by purchasing any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code E9JMG7KA to earn a Free Hostess stamp set when you Spend over $75.
Product List





https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/




4 comments:

  1. A georgeous set of cards Sandra, you have done an awesome job on all of them. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness Sandra, I am in awe of your ability to just create like this in bulk. I adore this Petal garden suite and those emeories and more cards are super sweet. As are each of your gorgeous cards xx TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Sandra these memories and more cards are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sandra these are the bomb. You have really shown me how to sell this kit to people who say they have not got a creative bone in their body.
    Thanks again for your awesome talent and so willing to share ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest